Prisma Labs is looking for an experienced iOS developer to support and develop our flagship Prisma application. The app is written in Swift, but we are looking for a person who can easily handle Objective-C / C ++. Self-organization and the ability to set and fulfill different tasks independently are warmly welcome.
- 3+ years of development in Swift / Objective-C.
- Deep understanding of CocoaTouch, UIKit and other major Apple frameworks.
- Experience working on products with large audience.
- Experience with In-App Purchases.
- Interest in Machine Learning.
- Fluent Russian.
- Good command of English is preferred.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Experience working in a world-class startup with a cool team and unique projects.
- Complete lack of bureaucracy, horizontal structure of the company.
- We are result-oriented. The presence in the office is a must only if meetings with the team are scheduled.
- We expect good time-management and self-organization. You are to manage your working time yourself. The only thing expected is meeting the deadlines.
- Trips to conferences.